Nantong Fangbing Chemical Co., Ltd.
Contact number: 18012887077
Ammonium bisulfite is stable. As long as we use it according to specifications and store it according to the method, it will not decompose and has high stability!
The properties of ammonium bisulfite:
Ammonium bisulfate can not only interact with acids, but also with alkalis. It is easily oxidized in the air. Decomposes when exposed to heat and releases sulfur dioxide. It is easily soluble in water and sublimates at 150°C. It is reductive and will slowly oxidize to sulfate in the air. Ammonium bisulfite solution has the odor of sulfur dioxide, which decomposes and releases sulfur dioxide in the presence of acid.
Storage method of ammonium bisulfite:
1. Sealed in a cool and dry place. It should be stored in a cool and dry warehouse. The container must be sealed to prevent oxidation due to contact with air.
2. It is forbidden to mix and store with acid or alkali.
How to synthesize ammonium bisulfite:
1. Using the absorption method, the ammonium bisulfite solution is obtained from two packed towers, and the tail gas produced by contact with sulfuric acid is sequentially absorbed by ammonia water. his
2. Put sulfur dioxide gas into ammonia or ammonium carbonate solution until the solution is acidic and no longer absorb sulfur dioxide. The resulting solution is an ammonium bisulfite solution.
Uses of ammonium bisulfite:
1. Used as a preservative and reducing agent, and also used in the manufacture of sulfur dioxide and sodium hydroxide.
2. In the drilling industry, adding ammonium bisulfite and Fe3O4 (as a catalyst) to the crystalline phase can effectively remove dissolved oxygen in the mud and prevent well pipe corrosion.
3. In addition, ammonium bisulfate can be used to produce pure liquid sulphur dioxide, sodium sulfide, white block and some dyes and drugs; in the production of synthetic fibers, it is the raw material for caprolactam production; it is used in the pulp and paper industry Pulp cooking and bleaching.
4. In the field of water treatment, it can be used as a deoxidizer for boiler water, drilling mud and closed-circuit cooling water to prevent corrosion of equipment by dissolved oxygen. Especially suitable for small and medium-sized low-pressure boilers.
5. Used as a reducing agent in the pharmaceutical industry.
Nantong Fangbing Chemical Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive modern industrial enterprise integrating scientific research and management. The company's business scope covers various fields such as fine chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates, chemical solvents, special inorganic chemicals, and chemical additives.