Nantong Fangbing Chemical Co., Ltd.
Contact number: 18012887077
1. Sodium nitrite industrial salt. It is a white opaque crystal, shaped like salt. It can be used as a mordant for fabrics. Some silk, silk and linen use sodium nitrite as a bleaching agent, which can be used as a corrosion inhibitor for steel. It is also used as a coloring agent and preservative in meat processing. Since sodium nitrite is alkaline and will react with oxygen in the air, it can be used to prevent rust
2. Main purpose:
1. Nitrosation reagent.
2. Soil analysis.
3. Measure serum bilirubin in liver function test.
4. Mordant for fabric dyeing.
5. Bleaching agent for silk and linen.
6. Chromatography analysis.
7. Spot analysis is used to determine mercury, potassium and chlorate. Tao
8. Diazotization reagent.
9. Metal heat treatment agent.
10. Steel corrosion inhibitor.
11. Antidote for cyanide poisoning.
12. Laboratory analysis reagents.
13. Used as coloring agent, antimicrobial agent and preservative in the processing of meat products.
Tips: What is the difference between nitrite and sodium nitrite.
Sodium nitrite is a kind of nitrite, and its aqueous solution is alkaline (pH=9). Corrosive to glass and rubber, but not very corrosive
In the processing of various meat products, the use of sodium nitrite is quite common. Because sodium nitrite can produce color in the muscles, make the finished product ruddy in color. In addition, sodium sulfite also has the effects of improving flavor, inhibiting oxidation, and inhibiting bacterial reproduction.
Sodium nitrite is toxic. If the food contains excessive amounts of sodium nitrite, it will cause acute food poisoning and even life-threatening after people eat it. Therefore, it is very important to control the amount of sodium nitrite in the food and the residual amount.
Nantong Fangbing Chemical Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive modern industrial enterprise integrating scientific research and management. The company's business scope covers various fields such as fine chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates, chemical solvents, special inorganic chemicals, and chemical additives.