Nantong Fangbing Chemical Co., Ltd.
Contact number: 18012887077
Anhydrous sodium sulfite is widely used. Here are some simple examples
1. Anhydrous sodium sulfite is used for trace analysis of tellurium and niobium, preparation of developer and reducing agent;
2. Anhydrous sodium sulfite is used as stabilizer for artificial fibers, fabric bleaching agent, photographic developer, deoxidizer for dyeing and bleaching, perfume and dye reducing agent, lignin remover for papermaking, etc.;
3. It can be used as a bleaching agent in the food industry, but the amount is strictly limited.
The following is a detailed introduction of the use of anhydrous sodium sulfate:
1. Anhydrous sodium sulfate is mainly used as a filler for dyes and auxiliaries. It can be used to adjust the concentration of dyes and auxiliaries to make the raw materials reach the standard concentration.
2. Anhydrous sodium sulfate is a co-catalyst for direct dyes, sulfide dyes and vat dyes in cotton dyeing.
3. Anhydrous sodium sulfate can be used as a protective agent for the background color of silk-screened fabrics.
4. Anhydrous sodium sulfate can be used as a cooking agent for kraft pulp in the paper industry.
5. Anhydrous sodium sulfate can be used to prepare vinylon spinning coagulant in the textile industry.
6. Anhydrous sodium sulfate is used in the chemical industry to manufacture sodium sulfide, sodium silicate water glass and other chemical products.
7. Anhydrous sodium sulfate can be used as an antidote for barium poisoning in the pharmaceutical industry.
8. Anhydrous sodium sulfate is used in non-ferrous gold mines, leather, etc.
Nantong Fangbing Chemical Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive modern industrial enterprise integrating scientific research and management. The company's business scope covers various fields such as fine chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates, chemical solvents, special inorganic chemicals, and chemical additives.