Nantong Fangbing Chemical Co., Ltd.
Contact number: 18012887077
Hydrazine hydrate is an important fine chemical raw material, mainly used to synthesize AC, d1pa, TSH and other blowing agents. It is also used as a cleaning agent for deoxygenation and decarbonization of boilers and reactors; used in the pharmaceutical industry to produce anti-tuberculosis drugs and anti-diabetic drugs; in the pesticide industry for herbicides, plant growth regulators and fungicides , The production of insecticides and rodenticides; in addition, it is also used in the pharmaceutical industry to produce anti-tuberculosis and anti-diabetic drugs. It can be used to produce rocket fuel, diazo fuel, rubber additives, etc. Since 2013, the application field of hydrazine hydrate is still expanding.
Hydrazine hydrate and its derivatives are widely used in many industrial applications, such as chemical products, pharmaceutical products, agricultural and chemical products, water treatment, photography and photographic products, etc. They are used as reducing agents, antioxidants, drugs and foaming agents.
Hydrazine hydrate can be directly used for:
1. Used as an anti-corrosion additive for circulating water in thermal power plants and nuclear power plants.
2. Water deaerator for industrial boilers and high-pressure steam furnaces. Hydrazine hydrate is a kind of deoxidizer, which can reduce the dissolved oxygen in water. It is used to further remove the trace dissolved oxygen remaining in the boiler feed water after thermal deoxidation. Because the dissolved oxygen in the feed water will cause the boiler tube wall to corrode. Adding hydrazine hydrate to the boiler feed water can not only deoxidize, but also prevent the formation of iron scale and copper scale in the boiler.
Hydrazine hydrate is an efficient reducing agent, which can synthesize the following products:
1. Blowing agent: Azocarboxamide (such as sodium azide used in inner tube production).
2. The synthesis of biologically active intermediates in pesticides and pharmaceuticals should be converted to triazoles.
3. Azo initiator
4. Other products: some special organic pigment products for dyes, reagents for photography, urethane and acrylate products, and cyanobromic acid products.
Hydrazine hydrate can also be used in the following fields:
1. Clean and refine precious metals.
2. Recover metal from pickling solution and surface treatment solution.
3. Treatment of waste liquid and waste gas.
4. Purify various grades of refined sulfuric acid used in the electronic market.
5. Metal inlays of plastics and metals (nickel, cobalt, iron, chromium, etc.).
6. It is a formula product of rocket fuel.
7. Used in the activation process, mainly used in the beneficiation of gold ore.
Because hydrazine hydrate has a bifunctional group and a nucleophilic group, it can produce a variety of derivatives, such as:
1. Liozan: anti-corrosion product, can provide fast degassing ability, and can work at a lower temperature.
2. Hydrazine salts: three products, mainly used in the synthesis of intermediates (especially in the pharmaceutical industry).
3. Triazole products: 1,2,4-triazole/ 1,2,4-triazole sodium salt/ 4-amino-1,2,4-triazole/ 3-amino-1,2,4-triazole Azole.
4. Aminoguanidine bicarbonate.
5. New polymer initiators, such as liquid azo compounds produced by the company.
Nantong Fangbing Chemical Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive modern industrial enterprise integrating scientific research and management. The company's business scope covers various fields such as fine chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates, chemical solvents, special inorganic chemicals, and chemical additives.